To be eligible for consideration, nominee must be in business for at least two years and in good standing as a member of the Walker County Chamber of Commerce as of December 31. Judging for the Manufacturer of the Year Award will be conducted by the Chamber Board of Directors. Board members with any conflicts will recuse themselves from the judging process.
You may download the nomination form here or complete your nomination using the form below.
The winner of the Manufacturer of the Year Award for the Walker County Chamber of Commerce will be recognized at the Annual Dinner in January.
The Walker County Chamber’s Manufacturer of the Year should meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrates a positive impact on the community through business, civic and/or volunteer efforts
- Demonstrates commitment to safety
- Promotes a positive workplace environment through training & educational opportunities and/or other programs
- Works with industry partners for workforce development solutions, including but not limited to job fairs, internships, apprenticeships and other opportunities
- Contributes to the local economy through the creation or sustainment of jobs
You may submit additional documentation of support with your nomination form. Additional documentation may be included with the hard copy or sent to email@example.com.
All nominations must be received no later than January 10.
If submitting a hard copy of your nomination, please return to:
Walker County Chamber of Commerce, P. O. Box 430, Rock Spring, GA 30739
Fax: 706.375.7797 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org