To be eligible for consideration, nominee must be a non-profit organization with proof of 501 (c)(3) status and a member in good standing of the Walker County Chamber of Commerce as of December 31 with a minimum of two complete years in business. Chamber members may nominate a business, including their own, for consideration. Judging for the Non-Profit of the Year Award will be conducted by the Chamber Board of Directors. Board members with any conflicts will recuse themselves from the judging process.
You may download the nomination form here or complete your nomination using the form below.
The winner(s) of the Non-Profit of the Year Award for the Walker County Chamber of Commerce will be recognized at the Annual Dinner in January. The top 3 finalists will be announced before the meeting.
The Walker County Chamber’s Non-Profit of the Year should meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrates good stewardship of financial resources while fulfilling the organization’s mission
- A positive impact on the community through services and community involvement
- Proven & effective partnership(s) with the business community
- Non-profit organization status as a 501(c) (3)
- Operating history of at least two years
- Maintain a local office or consistent local presence.
You may submit additional documentation of support with your nomination form. Additional documentation may be included with the hard copy or sent to email@example.com.
All nominations must be received no later than January 10.
If submitting a hard copy of your nomination, please return to:
Walker County Chamber of Commerce, P. O. Box 430, Rock Spring, GA 30739
Fax: 706.375.7797 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org