Thank you for your interest in a spotlight table at one of our Walker County Chamber of Commerce membership luncheons! Our luncheons feature various speakers throughout the year and typically draw an average of 85-115 attendees. Our luncheons make great networking opportunities, especially for members who opt to highlight their business through displaying a spotlight table. This exclusive opportunity is FREE to all Chamber Members.
Spotlight Table Rules and Information
- Spotlight tables are set up around the perimeter of the Walker County Civic Center auditorium during our membership luncheons.
- The Chamber will supply one table and two chairs for each station.
- Set-up of stations will begin as early as 9:30am and must be completed by 11:00am.
- All businesses presenting a spotlight table will be required to provide a door prize of at least $10 at the time of set-up, which will be given away during the luncheon .
- All representatives must be at their spotlight tables at 11:30, and will remain there until 11:55 greeting and talking with attendees.
- All spotlight businesses will be given 2 minutes to speak in front of the attendees via microphone.
- Representatives must return to their spotlight tables immediately following the adjournment of the luncheon, and remain there for 15 minutes before packing up their station.
*Please note that Spotlight Table representatives will still be charged the regular $15 to attend the luncheon.*